Herbal magic seems like some diet program that I can try. But, still I am not interested in it, at all. I was reading something about it, and it is ok, but it is not my kind. Well, my sister in law saw what I was reading, and she was so amazed with it. She wants to start with it as soon as possible. I really don’t know what to say to her, because I haven’t tried it. I have heard from some girls that she can have some side – effects, so that I should avoid it.

So, can you tell me can Herbal magic cause any unpleasant side – effects?

What are they?

Thank you very much! 

I was on this diet program. Yes, she can have some side – effect. I am not sure what to say, but they can be unpleasant. Many of the ingredients in this diet program can cause them and interact with medicines. It contains some ingredients that are banned from the United States, and those ingredients can cause heart attack, stroke, and sometimes death. That is something that I was reading about when I was on this diet program.

It also can affect your blood pressure, bowel movements, blood potassium levels, etc.

What about doctor? What he told to her?

Tell me and I will help you if I can.

Goodbye! 

Any herbal treatment is good, If you do it in right way you can see good result.

Hello there folks,

I have to say that I totally agree with you. When something is herbal, it can be wrong, right? I mean, I believe that those can have any unpleasant side effects. At least, I was thinking like that, until I read the post from the up there. Now, I am not sure what to think and why?

I could swear that herbal magic is something good and that nothing can go wrong. Come on, I know a bunch of people who were using them, and they were extremely happy with it. No side – effects, they lost their unwanted pounds – I have to say that I am going to google something more, right now, about this!