Hello there,

Yesterday it was my birthday :D I’ve got a lot of different gifts, but I have to say that all of those are connected with my weight loss :) That is ok, because I think that I am really boring with this issue.

I’ve got a package of the wu yi tea, pretty small box with golden leave :) So, I was thinking o start drink it tomorrow :)

Can you tell me, for how long do you need to drink wu yi tea before starting to lose weight?

Do you have any experience with it?

Please, let me know.  Tnx! 

Good day,

I have experience with this tea. I was drinking it for a long, long time and nothing happened. I have to say that the taste is horrible. I don’t like it at all. My ex – boyfriend was drinking this tea together with me, and I was so jealous because he lost nearly 5 kilograms after 15 days of drinking this tea. I don’t know what went wrong in my case, but I believe that I was drinking it in the way that I shouldn’t drink it, because I didn’t like the taste of it :)

At all :)

So, I still believe that green and black tea are better solution than wu yi tea.

Bye! 

Hey,

I don’t agree with you. It doesn’t have to be this way. At all. First of all, the taste is not that horrible. It is a little bit different than everything that we used to drink, it is for sure that it is not like green or black tea, but let’s be realistic, they don’t taste that good as well. To be honest, I am always on the side of those natural teas, I don’t know so much about wu yi tea, but it is not horrible.

And, yes. You can lose some pounds, but it will take a while as well.