Good day folks,

I have to say that I have a big trouble with my girlfriend Ella Maria. She is always on some diet program, she is always experimenting with something, but even if I believe that this is a waste of time, I am willing to help her, because I love her and I want to support her.

The new thing on her priority list is wu yi tea, because she has ten boxes of it as a gift from some Chinese girl from some silly seminary.

So, can you tell me can wu yi tea work for weight loss all alone, without dieting or exercising?

Because, if that is formula, I will be really happy to tell her this information.

Thank you! 

Good day Hector,

It is nice that you are worried about your girlfriend, I can see that clearly. Listen, we were discussed a lot about this wu yi tea, and if you want you can find a lot of it here, on steadyhealth.

Now, about this topic, I have to say that it is always a good idea to combine some diet program with some diet product. I will not say a lot about exercising, because that is something that you really need to do. Exercising is something that you have to put on your list.

So, this Chinese tea sometimes it won’t be that helpful. So, my advice is that you help her to choose some good diet program and some exercising program. Good luck! 

Hey there,

Wu yi tea, just like every other weight loss tea, can’t go alone, not without some good exercising plan and diet program. You know that exercise is the main thing when you want to lose weight, you really can’t do anything without it. It is a base, and you need to practice at least three times a week. About some diet program, that is your choice, will you keep up with some diet program, or you are going to quit. But, I would like to say that you have to combine those three things and that is the only way when you will be able to see some good results.

Good luck!

Hey,

I have to say that I totally agree with you! Hector, your girlfriend needs a big support at this moment. My friend Maryam was using wu yi tea for weight loss, and as far as I can remember, she was on some low – carb diet program and she was exercising four times a week. I have to say that I am not that sure was this tea helpful or not, but I think that the main thing and the good point in this diet program was dieting and exercising.

Some other products really can help you, but not alone.

Have a nice day and good luck!