Hello everyone,

I was trying to see is there any similar post to this one, but I didn’t find it. My sister has diabetes and some hearth issues, tachycardia and arrhythmia. She was always struggling with her weight and it was always hard for her to find some good diet product that can help her to lose her weight.

She was thinking to start using wu ti tea, but she is a little bit worried about her, for a reason, of course.

So, I was wondering can all people drink wu yi tea, without any restriction.

Thank you very much!

Hello everyone,

I want to say that it can’t harm you, that is most important. It is safe for her to use wu yi tea, but she can’t expect any miracle to happen. About those restrictions, you don’t have to be worried as well. You can drink it, but I would like to recommend you to drink two cups per day – not more.

It can’t harm you, because it is natural and it is safe, it has all natural ingredients. You don’t have to be worried, it won’t cause you anything wrong.

She can drink it, don’t worry. There are no restrictions.

Good luck! 

Hey there folks,

What’s up?

Well, I am sure that this tea won’t harm you, at all. But, still, somehow I believe that green tea or black tea is always better option than any other. I know that wu yi tea has a long, long tradition, and that is why this one can’t be that bad, but sill…I prefer green and black tea. I am sure that you can drink it without any restrictions, but this is my opinion :)

Still, I really believe that you will be able to find one that fits to your personality :)

Good luck darling!