Hey there,

So I was betting with my friend about some issue, and I need your help :) Maybe I am crazy, but I really want to win this bet :) LOL.

To cut long story short, we were talking about wu yi tea and I told her that this tea is totally unique than any other tea for losing weight.

But, she told me that I am totally wrong and that wu long tea for losing weight is the same thing as wu yi.

So, I was wondering, are there any difference between wu yi and wu long tea for weight loss?

Help me win this bet :D 

Hello there,

Well, I am sorry to disappoint you, but as far as I know those teas are exactly the same thing. There is no difference between them. A few months ago, my sister was buying that tea, and some lady in some Chinese shop told her that those two are the same thing.

As far as I can remember, the full name of this tea vas vintage wu yi wu long tea, oolong tea  :)

Correct me please if I am wrong, but I think that I am totally right about this issue :)

I am sorry about your bet :/

Good luck! 

Hello there,

How is that even possible? I mean, I am not that sad because I am going to lose the bet, but sill… I don’t know. I really was thinking that those two things are different, I don’t know why. I mean, I was so positive about this. I tried to find something on the internet, and I did it. I was a little bit confused, but today she explained to me why are wu yi tea and wu long tea for weight loss the same thing.

So, anyway, thank you! I was really curious about this issue.

Have a nice day!