Hello there,

I had a really awkward situation a few days ago. I was at the Chinese restaurant and after a beautiful meal, I wanted to order some tea to drink. I was with my friend, and she took some black tea with some extra things in it, and I wanted to try something that I never tried before, so I took wu yi tea. After a while, my friend told me that this tea is excellent for weight loos, just like green tea.

Is that true? I didn’t know that?

Can you really lose weight with wu yi tea?

Tnx for any information.

Hello my darling,

This is such a lovely tea. We all can wonder how some tea can be such a powerful weight tool?  This tea is in the Asian culture for hundreds and hundreds of years. I know that this one is such a powerful alternative to other powerful weight loss supplement.

I didn’t use this one, but my neighbor, lovely old lady, Tanya – she is drinking this tea every day. She is so good looking, you just can’t believe that she is that old.

So, yes, answer on your question is positive – you can lose weight with wu yi tea. 

Hey there,

It is hard for me to believe that you can order this tea in some Chinese restaurant. Unbelievable, if you ask me.

Now, I have heard about this tea, but I have to say that I didn’t have opportunity to try it yet. A while ago, my friend told me about this tea, and she told me that it is more effective than green tea, that you will be able to see some results faster.

That is why I believe that this one is totally ok, and if you can use it, fell free.

I am sure that this one can’t harm your health.

Bye!