i recently had an abortion it's exactly 1 week today. me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex last night and i jus recently started taking the birth control pill on sunday. do you think the pills worked? what are the chances i can be pregnant again? im so worried. someone help?

Pregnancy is not INSTANT, it is a process...

You were at risk for pregnancy because fertility returns quickly after an abortion.

I had a abortion a week ago and four days later i had sex to try to get pregnant again, my boyfriend and i regret havening a abortion and hope to be pregnant again is it possible?

i had an abortion dec 7,2007 then had sex 5 days after ,can i get pregnant again....and when i had unprotected sex i bled and then had brown discharge..i have no idea what that meant .can anyone help..
by the way the reason i had the abortion in 9 weeks was because i was really sick with a galstone and had a chance of losing the baby,i got reallt scraed and really d angerously sick,now trying to conceive again..Thank you if anyone has ana answer for me.

hi, im 29 yo and i had an abortion 5 days ago. and i had sex 5 days after. I did bleed for 2 days after the abortion and then stopped. After sex, no sign of blood. Everything normal. The reason why i had my abortion was because the baby was from some ex boyfriend and not my boyfriend. Someone that i didnt love and it was a huge mistake to sleep with him. I didnt tell him or my actual boyfriend about the pregnancy or the abortion. I just kept living my life day after day like before. The reason why im posting this, is because i ALWAYS tried to get pregnant with my boyfriend (he didn't know i tried) and never worked. We've been together in and off for almost 4 years. So now that i did get pregnant and did the abortion, i feel so sad because i really want to be a mom, but it was the wrong guy. I want to get pregnant again and be happy. So i decided to try to get pregnant after two weeks post-abortion. Im going to wait one week to prevent any infections and i will again this month to become pregnant, This time with my boyfriend. The man that i love. ~ Question: is it possible? To get pregnant so soon and have a healthy baby? PLEASE !!!

I had an abortion done on sep 4 bc my dr couldn't find my babys heart beat..as I'm sayin this tears come down my face bcuz I wanted to have my baby..I had unprotected sex on the 13 and 15 and16 on this month..I really want to have a baby now and it hurts so much cuz I feel empty inside...it's hard everyday to know my baby is gone and I want to conceive a baby now....can I expect a positive result even though I don't know if I have ovulated yet...please help with some positive feedbacks on this subject..I know I'm suposed to wait until my next normal period to try again but everyday that goes by I'm torn apart from this expirience...what can I do in order to get a positive result and how soon can I take a hpt?

I too just recently had an Ab and now I regret it terrobly that I cannot deal with the fact that I did this. I want to be right back prego and healthy. I am 39 so time is important. Please give me nice advice. I am not coping good at all with this. I am going to buy Fertilty Blend tomorrow and hope to have a speedy, healthy pregnancy again.

Was you pregnant?

hey im near the end of my abortion, only a bit of brown liquid coming out now and i had sex today and he ejaculated in me, can i get pregnant?

yes girl u mayt be pregnt,it happend to me to had an abortion 2week after had sex wit my actual boyfrend never told him i had an abortion m afraid he mayt get sick,since the baby wasnt my actual boyfrend,what do i do so far hes ok he complain abt pain bt m afraid it can react after some time.......