i had an abortion in jan 05 and one again in march 05. since then i have met the man of my dreams and we are longing to have a child. im concerned that my life style choices may have caused me not be able to concieve.PLEASE HELP

Hello there! You certianly should be able to concieve.. HAVING 10 abortions, as long as there were no complications, will not affect future fertility. The choices you made were certianly not bad ones, and you did what was right for you, now havigna family is right and you deserve all the happiness that comes with starting a family =) I know women who have 3-4 healthy children, and have had 3-4 txes, so , what are you waiting for? ;-) It's time to get busy and do some baby making. Good luck!

The terminations shouldn't have had any effect on your fertility (provided there was no infection). Good luck

I HAD AN ABORTION IN OCTOBER 06 BY THAT TIME I WASN'T SURE OF HAVING THE BABY. NOW READING THE CONSEQUENCES AND EVERYTHING ABOUT THE ABORTION I FEEL GUILTY. BUT TO BE HONEST I WANTED TO HAVE THAT BABY JUST THE SITUATION I WAS WON'T LET ME HAVE MY BABY. NOW I FEEL STRONG AND CONFIDENCE AND I WANT TO HAVE A BABY.WHAT ARE MY POSSIBLILTIES OF HAVING ANOTHER BABY AFTER THIS ABORTION?

Hiya Well Im Only 16 And I Had An Abortion In September. I Found It Was A Huge Mistake And I Have Never Gotten Over It. I Dont Think I Ever Will :( And Now Im Tryin For A Baby Now With My Fiance (He Was The Father To My First Baby Who I Named Princessa). Just Wandering If You Were As Upset As Me. Cause I Get Sooo Upset All The Time xxx

Its nice that you so freely tell A woman that she just did what was right for her.... the right thing to do would have been to practice masturbation and abstinence if she couldnt figure out the oh so difficult mechanisms of BC!

It is very ignorant to assume that women whom become pregnant were not using BC methods.

I became pregnant on an IUD, more than once actually... YUP, i was using BC allright, but I still became pregnant.

i wanted to know why after an abortion this is my first one i had an abortion on04/09/07 some where around there and i been bleeding off and on ever since some times it's heavy sometimes its not and sometimes for a whole day i don't bleed i'm really scared that something is wrong but situation does'allow me just to get up and go to the docter i/m living far away from my doctors and don't have money to get on the bus but i did have sex after about one week after my abortion but it is now 05/24/07 please help me tell me something.

It is normal to bleed off and on after an abortion, I did not bleed, but many women do.

Activity such as exercise, sex, or strenuous work does increase bleeding patterns after an abortion.

You should see a doctor though, as you do need a check-up after an abortion anyways.

IF money is a factor, Planned parenthood offers free and low cost services =)

Of COURSE you have not.

Noone that has an abortion would probably EVER discuss it with you.

MANY women have 2-3 kids, yet have had an abortion.

They may get pregnant when their new baby is only 11 weeks old, and their body just needs a break...

THAT does happen.

You sound very uneducated.

niclbags wrote:

don't listen to these people. Have you ever talked to a woman, who doesn't lie to themself , after having an abortion. The were weak and now they are weaker. depression and suicide thaughts are one thing. But has anyone ever met a woman who was eager to have an abortion and now has kids. I havn't. The only way they get kids is when they finnally admit to them self that the choices they made weren't just bad, they were terrible. Any woman that dosn't agree is an ignorant piece of sh*t and I will personally deliver to them a world more terrible than any unwanted pregnancy can bring. :)

Wow, that's pretty harsh. You are obviously not a very empathetic person and have no idea what any of these women are going through.

heY, i had an abortion last month 9.6.07... i had my period... onthe 8 of this month, i had unprotected sex with my fianc'e.. and now are feeling sharp& burning pains, and now bleeding.. i think i am having a misscarage... please give me advice!!!

Oh My good god, whoever wrote that post about taking women to a place worse than having an unwanted pregnancy needs to get an education. That is ignorance beyond belief. Sometimes women have to face situations and deal with it in their own way. No one has the right to place judgement. There are many reasons why women chose to have an abortion. This nicl whatever person should keep their opinions to themselves. How dare you come onto a board like this where poeple are asking for help and have a gratuitous rant.

Here... is my story. I am 25, and was dumb... After a break up with my long term boyfriend.. I went crazy. I fell in love with one guy, and met another I really cared for. I had sex with over five different people. You can judge me if you want, I do not care.. if I did I wouldn't tell you MY STORY... WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO ME, WHAT I WENT THROUGH, AND WHAT I FACED. THIS IS JUST TO HELP OTHERS AVOID SITUATIONS, AND MAYBE HELP THEM DEAL WITH THINGS BETTER. I am 25, I have tried to get pregnant before and I couldn't and didn't. I also didn't have my period before that for almost over 2 years. I under went multiple testings including a vaginal ultrasound. I decided to not use birth control and was under the assumption I could not get pregnant. I truly and honestly didn't believe I could. Well,... after I went crazy, how weird is it I turn up pregnant. And although I wanted a baby for how many years... I just could not keep this baby. I could not afford it, and I wasn't sure who the father was, and even though I could have later found out, he didn't want to be in the picture anyways, because yes.. I was responsible enough to tell all five guys, that I was pregnant. I am pretty sure I know who it was... and he is just a dumb retard who is 21 and has a 3 yr old. and doesn't even have a car. I can not say I regret my decision. I just regret that I slept with so many people. My excuse was crazy... It is easier to have sex with someone no strings attached then to fall in love and have your heart broken. We my heart feels empty now, like something or someone is missing. And that someone is my baby, I named her Daisey. I was only 6 weeks along, and I looked at the tissue after it was done. But, I know what I did... And from that day fourth I will always wonder and think about her. I do not know it's a her except from reading.. I am a big sweet eater.. and for the longest time I quit eating sweets, and they say if you have a girl, they have a lower tolerance to sugar than males... so but yesterday.. I watched a movie about a baby, and it was a happy ending, but then I cried... because I am never going to know what my baby looked like. Because I did something wrong. But, If I had to.. I would most certainly choose the option I chose, because it was right for me. And I can thank god and our government that I have a right to choose. So,.. that is my story,.......and I am sticking to it.

This is 2 niclbags...............people dont just have abortions bc they want 2!! in my case it was recommended,medical. I was 4 months gone when a scan drew up bad news and it went from there.....I wanted my baby more than eva ((casey) I delivered her on the 30.11.08 nd her funeral on the 16.12,08...

**edited by moderator**