My boyfriend and I have been trying to get pregnant. About nine months ago i had an abortion and now it seems I can not get pregnant. Can the abortion have an effect of me trying to get pregnant?

It is highly unlikely, unless you had a fallopian tube scarring infection, which you would have KNOWN..

I work in abortion clinics and know women who ahve had 2-4 abortions and have 2-3 health children =)

ARE YOU fertility monitoring? NOT watching your body for signs, because you can be wrong, but actually using an OVULATION predictor?

THERE ARE ONLY 5 days out of a month that a woman can get pregnant, so you need to be able to find these days!

THE AVERAGE couple takes 3-6 months at LEAST to become pregnant!

im having a similar prob i had an abortion 9 months ago as well and it was an unexpected preg and i already had a child which was a one time thing and now im actually planing a preg and it just wont do it did i damage myself ive heard it could happen and im just scared because i want another baby and im starting to blame myself

hi,
i have the same problem as a the girls above. I've been trying for 9 month now and no baby. I am starting to worry that I might have gotten some scarring from the abortion couple of years ago. I am starting to feel really bad and that this might be a punishment

It can take ages to fall pregnant. If you're worried, go the docs!

i did abortion about 2yrs ago..
and still i cant get pregnant again..
i want to have a baby again..
is there any there i can do??
i

Im I going to be able to have a baby again after 2 abortion

yes you will be able to get preganant again. i've had 3 and i think i'm preganant now. i'm keeping this one though. it depends on how fertile the man is too. my boyfriend got me pregnant twice. don't worry. i worry too sometimes because i don't wanna mess up my body. as long as the abortion was performed safely, you WILL be able to conceive. :-D

ive had an abortion 4 years ago. i didnt go for a check up right after like i was supposed to. And i have been having unprotected sex for a couple of months now. im scared i might not be able to have a baby.

HI there, at this point, I think that you should go to a doctor just to make sure that everything's okay. That's mostly what the followup is so I think that is something you can clear up by visiting. Do you think you'd be able to do that now?

i had hot flushes, allergy, burst out of acne, fatigue, PMS, weight gained, have cold n flu very easily since i had my abortion 7 months ago (while i was 29). And I also HAD AN ABNORMAL PAIN ON MY ABDOMINAL ON THE RIGHT.IT FEELS LIKE IT'S HURTED sort of pain AND IT HAPPENED STRAIGHT AFTER ABORTION FOR A WEEK OR SO, N ALSO NOW N THEN, ESPECIALLY DURING PERIOD.
IS ANYONE SUFFER ANYTHING SIMILAR? PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Can anyone explain a little bit further about the fallopian tube scarring infection if one knows?
Thank you!!

i pray for us all i had 2 abortions and still having trouble getting pregnant, if i could go back i would have done things differently, would you all change it or do it the same thing. Its hard to deal with and hope we all are able to grow our families like we would like. ?

Hi, I had an abortion 6 months ago and now im having a hard time getting pregnant. Atleast I think I am anyway. The first and only pregnancy i had was a bit of a mistake made by myself and a good friend and we both decided it wouldnt be a good idea to raise a child. Now that i met the man of my dreams, I am ready and finding it hard to get pregnant. IS anyone else having a problem with this? Im getting scared i did something wrong. I made a drs. apt to check stuff out. Even though it was the worst experience of my life going through that, I dont regret it. Atleast it has opened my eyes to being pro-choice. Before all of this I wasnt. I guess when it happens to you, you start to think a little differntly about it huh?...

i had one when i was 15 as i was not ready to be a mommy even after that i regreted it now 4 years has past with no chance of falling pregnate to 3 different guys. my whole family is extremely firtile and falls pregnate easy and now it is like what about me. there aint a night for a year that i havent not had sex. either guys are really needing to go for a check up or hell do i no what is wrong.
same with having intercors after my insides hurt or while having my right side really hurts then after it is over i have to put up with the pain till it goes away.
i am just after an answer and help i want to fall pregnate and it is really make my waiting think what if i can??
is there anywere in newcastle they check to find out? rather then my own doctor

hi im a 21yrs old girl..well i had abortion 4years ago which i now regret aving..bt it was my parents desision to have one..i been with my partner for 3 yearz... he has kidz from previous relationship so i no he doesnt have a low sperm count. well ive been trying to concive for the past 3 years and im failling to get pregnant.. ive been going backwards and forward to my gp and also gynae..but it always the same thing they say which is theres nothing they can do. ive asked them if they can check me to see if everything is ok. ive had a ultrasound on my pelvis and womb and ovaries. and for my ovaries it cam back that i had water bubbles in my ovaries. gynae said that its only small and i dont have ployovaries symdome. me and my partner are sexual active and he the same partner that i got pregnant for the first time. can someone help me plz