hi, i just want to know how many months are you suposed to be pregnant to have an abortion?

You can have an abortion at 4-6 weeks, to about 24-26 weeks, but that is here in the US of course.

Hello gina, 

Abortions are usually performed between 2 to 12 weeks of pregnancy, so about a month to about three months. This is the time when they have smallest risk of causing you any later health problems. Abortions can be performed later than this, but this really is not common practice, because the further the pregnancy, the bigger is the risk.

So, after three months, abortions are usually performed only when there is a risk for your health, or if you were violated. Medical abortions usually are performed as soon as it’s possible, while surgical abortions can be performed later on in pregnancy. Basically, as soon as you find out you’re pregnant, you can have an abortion, if you choose medical one.

I am 4 months i want to know if i can have an abortion.

4 to 26 weeks

WERE DO I GO TO HAVE AN ABORTION DONE

WERE U GO TO HAVE AN ABORTION

PLEASE, think hard if you really want to do this or not. Please take into consideration the baby's life. He or she does not have a choice. You are making the choice for them. I understand it may be hard to take care of a baby during this time of your life, but please think about the baby's life. You are ENDING his or her life by getting an abortion. Please please please reconsider your decision. Adoption is always an option. Please love this baby.

You're gross for looking for questions you don't agree with and leaving unhelpful comments.

i dont know why people have to say to think about what your doing before your doing it its like f**k if you dont pay my bills or know or live with me you have nothing to say point blank im getting an abortion because i have one bby already and i have two jobs its tough work unless you want to help me pay for my bills then by all means i will keep it if not f**k off cunts 

I don't know that anyone has told you that you are doing the wrong thing. I believe they are also not saying to keep the baby. There are so many people who can't have children or don't want to give birth to a child who would love to adopt yours. Granted you would have to go through carrying the baby and the labor but sometimes there are people who would be happy to help you with your bills and doctor appointments and everything if you let them adopt your baby. I'm not saying it is what you have to do but it should be something you think about.

hey my name is ebonnie and i just found out that im pregnant but mydescison is to have a abortion

You're a murderer and you're selfish... good luck on judgement day....right to choose is a lie babies never choose to die.

Health Guru
jess021, please if your going to use this site don't judge other on what they do specially when you don't know there situation, the last thing the person what to see is a negative post like this when there after support on a difficult situation! If you see a post like this and you feel strongly against there decision please keep it to your self and refrain from commenting. Many thanks.

I would luv to give my fella a baby as hes not got none but been clipped and cant get it revesed on nhs any more