The Dr.s Make you keep coming back to beg for refills and get their 250.00 visit charge then the pharmacy makes you feel like your a drug addict. You build a resistance to them and need a higher mg. they wont do it so you take 2 and run out Then your dependent on them because they work so great, you run out then cant sleep without them and the DR. or Pharm. don't give a cr*p. So your a wired zombi till you get your refill. Pot would work better and you can grow your own FREE. So elect the guys who will pass legalization.

I would love to know the sites also. Can someone pass them on.

Yes I would like one

Hi id like to order ambien online but I don't know safe and reputable websites. Can you share this information?

Please send me the websites you use. My new doc says I have to come in to his office every month for a refill which is financially impossible for me. Thank you.

What websites do you use to obtain Ambien

I'm trying to contact you regarding the websites you use. I've had trouble with sleeping for three years now and I'm at my wits end. Can you help me?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Breanna

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Could you tell me reliable site you use for Ambien 10mg., Thanks

I can supply you with ambien. after my many years and experiments with dealing with insomnia, 10mg Ambien has been a lifesaver. I can provide you with a 30 day supply for $100. Fast delivery in the USA. Goodluck !

I am in the states and can supply Ambien for a reasonable price if you interested. %100 honest.

best,

Zack

I am in the USA and can supply Ambien for a reasonable price. I too am an insomniac, and taking 10mg of Ambien has been a lifesaver.

Please be nice and honest, I am the same.

Best to you all!

Zack

How do we get in contact with you?

Hello...Ive been waking every morn like Ive been ran over simply from restless sleeping...an er dr gave me 15 ambien andbI awoke a brand new person but the dr wont give me any bc Im on xanez....can u really get em off line?

I just recently posted, how can I get the sleep aid?

need help sleeping, please tell me where you get it online