I am thinking of putting heroin in a joint. I mean, I sniff it and I am still reluctant to shoot it in vein. But it seems that my nose became irritable and is painful to touch so I am thinking of switching to a joint. Will it work that way. I mean, will the effects be the same? Several of my friends are doming to my house next week for a session and I want to be prepared. Can you put heroin in a joint?

Smoking heroin takes more time for effect showing and it is possible that the effect will to be as strong as while sniffing. Still there is a phrase crawling dragon that is used for sensation while heroin smoke goes through lungs. I do not know the feeling, I am more an ecstasy kind of guy, raving and music is my deal. To be honest, I do not know if I would even have courage to take heroin.

Sure, why not? You can smoke cocaine, codeine, crack, opium...why not smack?

I highly do not recommend heroin, this drug is highly addictive and there are many many risks to taking it. THIS DRUG HAS BEEN KNOWN TO RUIN MANY LIVES. Watch the film trainspotting before you begin taking this drug. You can smoke it though if you don't want to heed my advice.

You can't really smoke it in a joint, you will need to place it on some tin foil, you also need a 'tooter', which is a small square peice of foil that you roll into a tube, then you just heat it from below and follow the blob on the foil with the tooter. Trying to smoke it any other way is wasteful.

If you want to die...go for it

I dont know about using it in a spliff it liquifies when heated so i assume you'd end up with a soggy spliff. Foil and tooter is the best bet. Just be sure to flame the foil first to take off the aluminum vapor. Last thing u need it heavy metal poisoning (first sign is crankiness). As for those of you posting comments such as "do if you want to die"..... please grow the f**k up. sven has said he's been sorting it, he's obviously aware of the addictive qualities of the drug. As an odd time user (yes you can take it once every so oft and not get hooked - depends on your personality) i say if he wants to do it let him. It's his life he's risking and it's his friends and family will have to deal with the outcome of his use. I would advise trainspotting, the things we lost in the fire, black tar or any of the many shows about the use of the drug before anyone thinks about using it. It's ones own choice all we can do is help them make informed decisions, its not our place to judge.

rolling a spliff with heroine is something that is one of the best thing's i found out, it works perfect, and a whole lot better than tinfoil, the way i do it is crushing the heroine untill it is powder, then i roll a spliff with tabaco and weed, then i add a layer of powder, light it up and bam, you have a spliff that last the whole day, and get you way higher than tinfoil, becous the combination of weed and h is so strong, and you smoke everything this way and wont loose that much as you loose on tinfoil like that it burns stuck on it or you loose smoke, and you will not get a soggy spliff like the other guy is saying, the heroine burns similar to hash, but the key element is crushing it. and one warning, the first time i did it, i threw up, a lot, after that it didn't happen anymore, but friend's of mine who did it the first time, also threw up, but it was also his first time on h ;-) but it can mess up your stomach. i always take some domperidon if that hapens, also 1 thing you should take notice of, it can hapen that if you put it in the ashtray the head get sticky, and sticks to the ashtray so place it so the head of the spliff don't touch anything.

Been taking heroin for years since I was 17 I am now 37 I have never once been even dope sick u wanna know why? Because I don't abuse it, it is the most dangerous drug u can get but if like me ur rock n roll to the core and have a deep love and fascination for drugs GO FOR IT!! Just say yes u can't say it's bad if u haven't tried it, btw I've never done it for more than 2 days in a row and always leave a good couple weeks between each time my tip to not being a junkie is this, smoke weed everyday! Grow it and its pretty much free and weed only benifits ur health

You surely can I know for a fact you can just get ready to fly your plane like usual then take your straw and sprinkle it on like seasoning back and forth! Take the same straw an do a many mix to blend evenly. Now roll it up, light it up, hit it and sit back for a sec!! You will probably like it better!! IJS ✌️&❤️

Dumbasssssss.. U said a whole lotta nothin. What was the question again..? Yur out

Awesome reply! Probably the best I've seen in any thread

my friend just lost his neighbor who smoked a joint laced with heroin .

That's not a very nice thing to say to someone if they want to try something knew let them it's not for you to judge so why don't you keep your mind out it and just get on with your own life instead of making other people feel like shite

Well u can't put it in a blunt,like u can do the powder.but it can be smoked on aluminum foil.and I think that's really the only way it can be DONE!and I really don't think I am person who has NEVER used it NOT A GOOD MOVE at all there is a price to have to get paid