Today I did k2/spice for the first time and I took 2 to 3 hits and I was wondering if that could kill you or if I will be ok

I just did this yesterday and I was wondering the same thing if it could still kill you or if I should be fine by now? I would appreciate some answers. Thanks!

are you high right now?? lol wow talk about paranoid

i did it for the first time yesterday too...and honestly, I'm pretty impressed with the results. However, I woke up with a discombobulated hang-over...thats the only downfall so far that I see. I think its great that I can get mail order weed whenever I want! LoL...
So many different names to choose from tho. They're all the same...just different strengths. JMH-018 is my new friend!

Be careful. There are very few studies, and even John Huffman, the creator, says that it should not be used or "out there". It was found here in the US, but is currently being made in Korea, China, and Peru. You are really risking your life and serious long term effects. Even though weed is illegal, it is organic. This is not.

it wont kill u because i just smoked it yestarday voodoo spice its ultra strong and i feel fine im still kinda feeling it thou soo i dont think it will kill or harm u

This stuff is not lethal as it act on this same part of your brain thc does unlike most people belive it does not act on the central nervous system. You can overdose which includes but is not limited too vomiting, dizziness, paranoia, pupil dialation and or seizures. Now most people do not know that all these are the same side effects as to much thc as most people never consume enough thc to make them sick but jwh-18 is belived to be 75 to 100 times more potent by weight then thc.You will not die from jwh-018 unless you smoke a .5 or gram of raw pure jwh-073 or jwh-018. Thought at this time the long term damage it may or may not cause is undetermined.

I just bought some called red magic. Personally, I don't trust it but I'm on a tbreak from weed for a few months and this is all I got for a month. I don't like the fact that they are trying to recreate weed highs in labs...

spice, k2, mr. nice guy, all that stuff is the bussines.. if you cant smoke and you still want that feeling, go for it.. and no you wont die, but if you smoke it alot like i used to there will be side effects, such as feeling like you need to smoke it to fuction. (addiction) feeling hella retarded.. (way worse than the "duhhh" feeling you get from smoking pot) i dont feel that way anymore of course they are only short term effects.. but i have no complaints about spice.. it is awesome, i HIGHly recommend it if you have to pass a drug test and you miss the high feeling.. but i wouldnt recommend it if you dont have to worry about testing because the real thing is soooo much better!!! and for all you people out there hatin on spice can go lick one.. dueces!!!

Here is a link to a study that was done on it!
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Studies have showed it causes death, can paralyze you and cause hallucinations and give you seizures (which also kills you) among other things!!

My husband smokes it and hasnt experienced anything bad but many others have!

I dont think its a good idea to smoke it if you have had any health problems in your life as it could make them come back or worsen them!

hope i helped!

I'm on the same side as you but I have to say that it does affect the immune system as well as the brain. Your body has 2 canibinoid receptors, one in the brain and one in the immune system. I see you are looking for facts though, keep it up

pooke can work

I smoke it for two weeks, i cant get that battery taste out of my mouth. Since I been smoking it, it seems like im forgetful now. I rather smoke week instead. I been feeling very unhealthy when i was smoking the k2.

people that smoke spice and die from it are allergic to the chemical that is in spice.. there are a slim amount of us that are.. alot dont know that they are allergic and people freak out and think they overdosed or it is really bad for EVERYONE! spice is legit.. and way cheaper than weed!! i would much rather smoke weed but i got u.a's.. if your in vancouver wa go to the jiffymart right next to the mary janes.. i picked up a combined amount of 11 grams for $50.. 3 different kinds.. dank!

Im aware that this could effect people differently. But in my personal experience with k2 and other products containing JWH-018 or other variations of the chemical i havent experienced any adverse side effects from this "legal pot" in total ive smoked over 150 grams. In my opinion this is completely safe. As long as you dont abuse it. IVe had my experience with that part to. The first time i tried this k2 stuff my friend got some that was "specially" made and said that it will get you very high. Well I smoked about a .4 gram bowl between 3 people and i could barely walk. That was an experience that i didnt like. Also again tonight for the first time i smoked the stuff you can buy at the local smoke shop a form of k2 called Happy Shaman Herbs. We decided to smoke the gram out of the zong. That was defiantly a mistake. MY Heart was about to pop out of my chest and i felt really really high like want to come down feeling. I cant even explain the feeling that came with it, it was horrible. But other than that if you dont abuse it i dont see any deaths from people using it. Specially if it was regulated and you needed a licenses to produce it. Jus my 2 cents but i think that the rumors i hear about people dieing from it is because they abused it. Anything in this world you can OD on.

Anyways after smoking 150+ grams of this stuff i dont feel any different atall. In fact ive completely switched to this. I havent smoked a bowl of weed in about a month n a half now. I cant comment on longterm use but once again in my opinion it is perfectly safe as long as you dont abuse it. I usually smoke a gram in a blunt and most times we dont even finish the blunt and save it for later. I suggest all of you do the same =-)