Hi im not pregnant or i dont think so i was just curious. everytime i am in alot of pain i pass out! its happend my whole life so im kinda used to it. i am worried that when i do get pregnant that i will have problems giving birth. i am scared that the pain will be too much and i will pass out. could that hurt the baby or even kill me? i think about getting a schedualed c-section when i get pregnant so i dont have to risk anything.

I will admit that giving birth hurts like hell, i have had 5 of them. In a normal situation the nursing staff will administer the necessary pain killers to help you get thru labor and delivery as easy as possible. You may be given an epidural which numbs everything from the waste down to the point where you don't even know your having a contraction. The only way you can tell is by the monitor readings. If u have a c section you won't know what's going on anyway, but the doctor will decide if a section is necessary, not you.
Dying during delivery is far and few in between and this only happens on extremely rare occasions. If your not pregnant and have no plans to be in the near future, don't worry about it right now, enjoy your life and don't think to far ahead of yourself.

ok thank you for the help. i know for sure i will need pain killers hahaha i am no good with pain. lol