ok im giving birth march 2nd and i cant deside weather have natural birth or c-section whitch is better and costs less?

Natural Birth!
i highly recomend, otherwise youll be having to be reallu careful, because they staple you after.
but if the doctors see that you're really having trouble, they will do a c-section

If you have the choice go for natural. I have had 3 babies, 2 natural 1 c-section. The natural was painful yes but with a good epidural not quite so bad. I was under during the c-section so I did not feel it but the recovery was MUCH worse. I would choose the pain of the natural labor any day over the weeks of feeling like a mac truck hit me. I am 9 weeks post partum and still having some issues from the c-section. Also we got the bill last week , total bill was $15,000 before insurance. We ended out paying about $2500 out of pocket for the c-section. We only paid $800 out of pocket for the other 2 natural births. I would NEVER choose a c-section.