Hi. I am 17 and 7 weeks pregnant. I am small amd scared about labor and delivery. I know it is ealry but I am nervous already. Any ideas on how to make that thought less scary??

Don't stress everything expands to help your body. If it's too scary , consider a C section.

I'm really skinny... about 95 pounds and 5 foot 1. I really should consider a c-section. Thanks though. I'll keep that in mind.

Every woman has fears about labour, no matter age. And it is a scary thing to face. You're literally pushing a human out of your vagina. Yes, it hurts. Yes, it feels like an immense pressure. But it doesn't last forever and you get this amazing thing out of the deal. A baby. Your doctor will let you know what's necessary and if you can handle a vaginal birth. I'm 5'2, tiny myself, but I was able to do it. Of course, I didn't have much of a choice, my labour moved really quickly! Anyway, if you're worried a C-Section is always a good option, but that also takes longer to recover from. There's options to weigh on both sides, and again, your doctor will help you to consider them all! (if you haven't delivered already) Best of Luck! :)