Okay, my boyfriend and I were both naked and I was on top of him. I was sitting on his stomach though, kinda close to his face. He was masturbating himself and came on my back. He wiped it up with a shirt right afterward, but I'm still freaking out. Is there anyway it could have traveled down my butt crack, into the front of me, and into my vagina? I know that sounds crazy because it wasn't even near my vagina, but that was my first time, so I'm kinda scared. And he only put his penis in my once and it was for like a second, then took it back out. He wasn't even really that hard when he did it. But can I get pregnant from that too? I'm so scared. It's only been two days, so I'm not sure why I'm freaking out, but I am. Please please please help!!!!!

Hey, hey, I know the feeling. The first time my boyfriend came on me I was so horrified that I would get pregnant, even though it was far from my vagina. %-)

I don't think if he came on your back that it would go down and into you.

BUT he put his penis into you. Even if it was only for a second, and maybe he only had a semi or something, but he probably still had a little precum slipping out.

There is the slight chance you could be pregnant but I think it's 97% that you AREN'T. Just try not to worry so you don't end up Imagining pregnancy systems (because that happens sometimes).

Thanks, that helps a little. I'm still freaking out though. I know the risks are really low and I haven't missed my period yet or anything, so I know I shouldn't be freaking out. I know I ovulated on Monday because I can usually feel it. And my boobs are hurting in the same spot they do every month, two weeks before I start period. I haven't really been hungry, but I haven't been hungry since the day we did that. We went to dinner and I wasn't even hungry. I think I have just been stressed and kinda regretting doing it as soon as it happened, so that is why I haven't been hungry. I dont have any pregnancy symptoms, but I was "thinking" I had them at first I think. Everytime I read a new symptom, I got it. I know it's crazy. And my boyfriend thinks I'm crazy too. He said I'm going to seem really silly after all of this blows over and nothing is wrong. Which I'm sure is the case. I know 99% of girls wouldn't even think twice since he pulled out and wasn't close to cumming at all, you know? And there may not have even been precum at all since it was right at the start of it and he was only in there for like a minute. I know I'm being silly about it all, but I'm not going to calm down until I start. I think I'm only being crazy because it was my first time, so it freaked me out. I dont think I'll get worried like this everytime. But thank you for your answer and any more feedback would be really appreciated. :-)