Im 19 years old and my boyfriend came inside me on the 3rd day of bleeding. is there a chance i could get pregnant?

Yes, there is a chance, depending on the length of your cycle. If you ovulated before the 8th day of your cycle, there is the possibility if your bleeding was light, but seems unlikely. Probably the sperm would not have survived the journey ... but it only takes one sperm! However, that would indicate a cycle of 3 weeks, not the typical 4 weeks.

Anytime you have sex there is the risk of pregnancy.

ok so i had sex on saturdy april 27th.. and the ovulation calculator said i would be most fertile on may 3rd to may 8th.. do you think the sperm can live that long? i really want to get pregnant.

Sorry for the delay in replying.
The fertile days 3-8 May are the days when sex is most likely to lead to pregnancy, and allows for sperm life. It is saying that ovulation is estimated to be 8 May, and as sperm can live in a woman's body for 5-6 days, sperm entering the vagina on 3 May is still likely to have survived to be able to fertilise the released egg. Sperm deposited on 27th April would not survive the 11 days until 8 May.

thank you very much!! very helpful my boyfriend made me take plan b... 70 hours later.. so i guess i wont be pregnant:(

pleased to help