i wonder do you get pregnat if you get sperm in the ass???? :D

no you don't, you seem very childish to me, get a life.

You can if the semen dribbles onto your vuvla. You shouldn't really be having unprotected sex if you don't know how a pregnancy happens. its risky.

also, a man will get some NASTY infections if he exposes his penis to the things inside your ass.

Anal sex can be safe as long as you are clean.

But I think the original poster needs to mature or at least learn more about Biology!

:$ my 12 year old daughter has big bumbs on her virgina what does it mean to have them on her virgina......

It could possibly mean she has an infection from having sex probably, or anything but it can be cautious so you need to get her tested have her go to the doctore and do watever u gotta do alright good peace

if she isnt having sex it could be could be a yeast infection I've also known children to get bump/blister/sores from some skin disorders and these are kids ranging from a baby to a teenager i would recommend taking her to see a dr