I'm 17 and haven't had sex yet , but me and my boyfriend had been grinding but he pulled it out and my bottoms down and grinded for a few seconds but his penis did not go in. I am meant to be starting my period in 4 days and have been having cramps and pains and some brown spotting. Could I get pregnant ?

Health Guru
If your periods are regular then having intercourse 4 days before you won't get pregnant from as your be way past your fertile point in your cycle.

Thank you so much , been worried so much

Health Guru
Your welcome and any more questions feel free to ask :-)

Thank you, just I read up on some things and it said about pre cum ? Which made me this worried.

Health Guru
Yes it is possible for precum to contain sperm and also for sperm to remain in the urethra if he has ejaculated recently and not taken a pee to flush it out the precum can carry that out to.
In your case though even if precum or sperm was present you would of all ready ovulated and once that happens the egg will only survive for around 24 hours and considering the average menstrual cycle is 28 day that would mean you would be most fertile around day 14 but sperm can survive for around 5 days in the vagina if conditions are right waiting for the egg to be released from the ovary.
Hope that makes things a bit clearer for you and feel free to ask anything else you don't understand and I'll try and help :-)

The last time he would of ejaculated would of been the night before he came round , weirdly I have started my period today , just been worried still have been feeling sick all day.

Health Guru
It is probably more a case that it's anxiety making you feel sick with the worry over it but as I said you would of been at a relatively safe time when it happened.

Thank you so much for all your help x

I just can't stop worrying my period has not came right but I'm not due till the 12th anyway cuz I feel sick but not so bad and have back pain. I can't get it off my mind :(

Health Guru
It is more likely to be stress or a mile tummy bug causing it and stress can also cause your period to be delayed.
Your fine if you forget about it then they will probably disappear :-)

Thank you , I don't feel sick anymore and no more back pain , just want my period to come so I can't forget about it all .

Health Guru
Your welcome and I hope everything goes ok for you :-)
If you have any more questions don't be afraid to ask and might be better to pm me as I'm not getting notifications of replies because of site problems

Okay thank you :)