I’m 23 and my sister is 27. She tries to persuade me that I have a reiki treatment. She had one three days ago and until then she can’t stop talk about reiki. I know that is some kind of alternative healing but I don’t sure that it’s totally safe. What do you usually expereince after reiki therapy?

Hi! Listen to your sister! She has right. Reiki is something amusing! I have a great experience after all my reiki treatments. Reiki will cleanse and balance you physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually and it can not cause any harm. Don’t be afraid and try! I guarantee that you will experience something fantastic.You will see!

I have been practising REIKI since 2001. Taking first degree and second degree I do practise regularly. From October 2009 to January 2010 I felt this energy acutely, and an extraordinary feeling was existing around me. I felt that there was someone in my head and he was giving all instructions to do everything. there was a conversation between he and me for this two months. In this period I mended an audio cassette which was having some disturbance, by giving reiki. After this experience I took third degree energy. Now whenever I put my hand on different parts of my body, I feel a connection between my head and hand. The feeling is just like an injection is pushed into pituitary gland.