Hello! I have always been interested in alternative medicine. I have tried all sorts of them. I started with acupuncture and acupressure, aromatherapy, crystal healing, magnet therapy, power yoga, qigong and Reiki. I didn't have any health problems at all. I just wanted to feel better, peaceful and relaxed. After I experienced so many of them I think they are all (including Reiki) just a matter of mind-over-matter. Do you think so?

Hello! Isn't everything a mind-over-matter? I think our thoughts are very powerful and they create certain magnetism and attract and cause certain circumstances. When we replace negative thoughts with positive, faith-filled energy, it could help our health and our lives will change for better. Some people say that Reiki and all other alternative massage methods are a mind over matter form of massage. But, Reiki practitioner states energy flows through their palms to bring relaxation and healing. As long as there are reports of positive effects of Reiki treatment I think it actually doesn't matter if it is a mind-over- matter or Reiki practitioners really heal with their energy.