Hello, I would like you to explain to me how reiki healer works? I am somewhat suspicious to how a person can heal by just simply laying his hands on someone. Is reiki scientifically approved? Are reiki healers to be trusted or are they just giving false hope to very ill people and getting money for it?

Hi, reiki is a traditional Japanese technique of spiritual healing and self-improvement. It is a method of relaxation that can be used for healing. The reiki healer uses his hands to channel "spiritually guided life force energy". This energy is then focused on the patient and the part of his or hers body that needs to be healed. There is much dispute about reiki healing. Scientist consider it a pseudoscience. On the other hand some medical journals have published papers on reiki healing positive effect with treatment of blood pressure, anxiety and depression. I personally am not convinced that a person can be cured by the simple touch of hand. But that is just my opinion, you should decide for yourself.