My last period was December 2nd, it lasted as normal for about five days. In January, around the fifteenth I had some very light spotting. It lasted maybe only three days. It was so light that if I wasn't worried about being pregnant I wouldn't have noticed it. I completly all together missed my period in Febuary. Starting March 2nd I began to bleed very very very lightly. It lasted seven days, but during the whole week I never had to use a tampon or a pad. Maybe a pea size drop of blood got on my panty liner, maybe about three times. I have taken many pregnancy test but they all read negative. But I cant shake the feeling that I am pregnant. I have been very regular, like up to the exact day since I got of birth control. Could I still be pregnant, but the HPT saying BFN! o.O

Did you end up being pregnant? 

I would love to hear what the coutcome was????

Ok so this is going to sound weird, but Im going to say it anyway because it might help someone. This happened to me before my last period. I had a little blood, but only enough to barely see on a pad. Barely. So because it was so little, my boyfriend and I had sex. After we had sex I bled HEAVY!! It was crazy and so weird! I was soaking through a tampon every three to four hours!! So anyway, I had that same thing happen this time too. I had little to no blood, but I knew it was time for my period and my pregnancy test was negative, but I was still freaking out. So I thought about it so I masturbated (with 2 fingers because my boyfriend is black) And within an hour my period started! So I know it sounds weird, but it works for me so you might want to try it. Hope it helped!