Hello. I am really confused, and slightly worried. My last period started Feb 17th 2008. My husband was on pass from Feb 25-Mar 1st (he's in the military) and was about to deploy to Iraq. Anyhow! I haven't had a period since Feb!! So in a week (if I don't start) I'll have missed 2 periods. I DO have discharge, I AM constipated, I'm bloated, I'm emotional, I'm fatigued- especially in the mornings. I've had a few headaches, and only vomitted once. So I'm thinking, I'm definitely pregnant, right? So I buy a home preg test. It was negative! I've researched & researched. Is there anyway (besides not having sore breasts, and getting that negative result on the home test) I could still be pregnant!!?? Should I schedule an appt w/ obgyn? Or wait for a period? Or buy another test? And what are my odds of being pregnant!??
Thanks so much for your time!

a friend of mine did not get a positive pregnancy test until she was 4 months pregnant. so, you could be pregnant. i would wait to see if you get your next period, and if not, buy another test. if it's still negative, make an app. with your obgyn, and see what's goin on. you may be pregnant.

It sounds to me like your pregnant. Try the First Response in home test. They are very touchy and can detect pregnancy 5 days before your period. Which in your case, 2 missed periods.
If that one comes back negative, i would see my OB.

hi

you and i are going through the same sympotms. my boobs are bigger but not sore. nipples are a bit sensitive than normal but idk. i have been going though the whole fatigue thing. (it drives me nuts) i get sick all times of day but this is my first mornign i haven't gotten sick. i usually eat pizza on a regular basis but now i look at it and go ugh. anyways i know this isn't any help but i need help as well lol.

i have to be pregnant but the test says no my boobs are bigger than normal and are so sore my husband isn't allowed to touch them, i feel like crying at everything even it's it's happy i hate food i get dizzy everytime i stand up, i had a period but it was short and very abnormal i've taken two tests i'm thinking that it's still just to early for the EPT test to pick it up should i wait a few more weeks or days and test again?

I know exactly how you all feel. I'm dizzy and i'm throwing up. I had two days of really light spotting. Light cramps...like not painfull at all. My chest has grown an inch. My nipples are getting darker and are really sore. And I'm tired all the time. I'm also late! Well the stupid home test came back negative so today I'm getting a blood test done. That's what I suggest cause its the best way to tell I think. I'll let you all know what happens!

I'm going through the same thing. I haven't had a real period in about 4 months, but have been spotting on and off. I've taken numerous tests, all came back negative. Boobs arn't sore, a little nautious here and there, tired, but can't remember a time where I really wasn't tired.... I'm SO emotional. Every little thing puts tears in my eyes or pisses me off. So I was on doing research and saw eptopic, which is sad and scary, and I sooooo hope not. But if you look it up, theres a bunch of symptoms. Unfortunately I've had a few of them. I had a leep surgery done a year and half ago on my cervix and am sooo hoping that it didn't cause scar tissue that might've caused an eptopic pregnancy. I had bloodwork drawn today, so I'll find out tomorrow if I'm preggo. *sigh* Wish me luck. I wouldn't mind Santa giving me a cute little bundle of my own =).

yeah
i think we're all in the same boat
i haven't had a period since January
and i've got all the symptoms
but the test came back negative
all 6 of them... lol

i'm having all the same symptoms - i'm only a week late and i took a test and it said no but i've been so tired the past two days it's ridiculous. my breasts have always been really sore but now it's 20 times worse. i'm soo excited i just wish the tests would hurry up and confirm that I am!

im going thru the same thing and ive done more than 10 tests and had a bloodt test all saying negative. its driving me crazy!!!! dont know wat to think or do.... :-(

well im going through the ssme thing kinda. my boobs are not hurting, there fine. and i havnt got sick or anything, although im depressed all the time and i havnt had a period since may i get very dizzy and headaches so bad, my belly feels sick all the time. i have taken 4 clearblue test all say neg. so idk some one help am i preg?

Same here! My period is four days late, and I haven't been off schedule in YEARS. I missed a birth control pill a couple of times this month, though I did take it as soon as I remembered the next day. My GUT tells me I'm pregnant, but the test says I'm not. I'm losing my mind here.

I feel ya, I've had so many symptoms and I've been told I was pregnant. I'm now 42 I have taken HPT test and there negative, I just had a blood test and its negative (but I'm on high doses of Amoxicillian) may produce a false negative? Anyways, I've always had normal periods until now. Going on 4 months the first 2 months was spotting with a lil brown on the first one for 1 day, the next period spotted a light red, especially when I wipped, the following 2 months was heavy for 2 days and then it stops... I've been a steady 4 to 5 dayer monthly. I felt the fluttering sensation on my lower right abdomen 3 weeks ago, now the constant pushing feeling/kicks? I know I can't make my stomach do this and I know its NOT gas.... I'm perplexed!! I'm hungry all the time, my stomach growls like I have'nt eaten in days, even when I do eat I'm still starving and all this gurgling is nothing like I've had before?? I've had all the classic signs from the get go?? BUT I still have had some sort of a period??? I'm losing my mind.... Everyone says I'm prego but the tests are negative?? I'm gonna wait 3 weeks and take another HPT and go to the Gyno if these feelings, oh and I get the white milky discharge too, no odor, fatigue, nausea, bloating you name it... my stomach is round and hard to yet I keep getting negative results! HELP....

Same.... spotted in October with extremely sore nipples. I've missed November and now I look like I'm four months preg. I got blood work done the first week of November and it was negative. Got one done yesterday, came back negative. I'm seeing a docter on Monday.. most likely going to have an ultra sound done. Hopefully. Well let you all know what the results are.

I went through the same problems ladies for years. What is it is hope? The more you want to get pregnant the more your convince yourself your pregnant. My doctor told me it was a phantom pregnancy. After he told me that I had my period the next day.

I found the best way to get pregnant is trying not to get pregnant :-D. Seriously after years of hoping I was pregnant each month suffering through pregnancy symptoms only to find out I wasn't pregnant, the day I did pregnant and this happened twice I couldn't remember when we had sex or the night we had sex. I have been to occupy with other things I completely forgot about when I was due for my period.

I got a such a shock when I found two bars in the window instead of the usual one bar.

Good luck I hope you all have babies soon