I need to get rid of my baby weight, but I want to do it in a healthy way, no diets, no miraculous pills and other stuff which I consider truly unhealthy, because I am still breast feeding and the health of my baby and my own health are the most important to me. So therefore, I have decided to work out as much as I can and be more physically active, and if anybody knows some good exercises, which really can help young mums to return their pre-pregnant shape, please share them. Especially other mums who went through this, I would appreciate the most their experience. Thanks.

Generally, you can't go wrong with any exercise you decide to do eventually. As long as you are active and burn calories it's all good.

I personally was riding a bike every day, because somehow I prefer cardio exercises when it's about losing weight. I like to do to shaping exercise when I don't have literally one pound to lose. I had chosen a bike because it was somehow the easiest for me, and still gave me the results, but of course, you can pick whatever works the best for you, be it bike, stepper, treadmill, walking, jogging or anything else which makes you sweat.

Hey there, I am writing from my husband’s account since I don’t have my own.

I totally support your way of losing weight, I did the exact same thing when I gave a birth to my daughter which is 3 years old now. I didn't change a single thing in my diet and for one month I was on the same weight as before pregnancy.

Of course, I worked out literally every single day, I didn't skip any, and those exercises I did were really challenging.

First week it may seem to you like impossible mission, but trust me, after a week they start to be much easier. I did exercises from Zuzka light, you can find them on You Tube, but it isn't important that much who you follow, just do any. You can do it, good luck.:)

Health Advisor

Hello to all.

Weight gain during pregnancy is inevitable and healthy, but most women prefer to return to their pre-pregnancy weight and may even want to lose some more pounds and reach their perfect weight. How can you lose weight safely while recovering from pregnancy and birth? How much weight loss is too much weight loss, and how about weight loss while breastfeeding? SteadyHealth decided to help you through postpartum weight loss. We interviewed women who successfully lost their postpartum weight. They told us tips and tricks which all new and soon-to-be moms need to know if they want to lose their baby weight.

You can download it on the following link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00W5MARHC.

If you like our book, leave feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Dear users,

SteadyHealth doesn’t stop rewarding you. This time we decided to offer you our book “Plus-size moms: Lose the baby weight fast” completely free on Amazon in the next five days.

You can download it on the following link - http://amzn.to/1eX8yUw.

In it new moms (and and ones who thought about losing postpartum weight) will find experiences of real women who gave birth and successfully lost their baby weight.

If you are satisfied with content of our book, leave a comment on Amazon and help us to be better as we are here to answer your needs.

Health Advisor

Hurry and get your copy of our ebook “Plus-size moms: Lose the baby weight fast” for FREE. Our offer will expire in three days.

If you ever wondered how women can lose baby weight fast and in a healthy way, this book is for you.It can be great gift for your sister, friend, significant other, or someone else. Learn from real mother’s experiences and bring back your great figure.

If you like our book, please leave us a review on Amazon and help us reach other people. 

Health Advisor

The end of our free promo campaign for ebook “Plus-size moms: Lose the baby weight fast” is near. This is your final chance to have it for free as today is the last day of our promotion. 

This book is a must-have for every new mom which struggles with her weight. If you want complete guide for safe and fast weight loss after giving birth search no more.If you like our book and want to read more real experiences in future, please leave us review on Amazon and help us in our mission.