Hello Everyone! Im starting to work out again and I really need a plan and motivation.

You see i used to weigh 240 and over excruciating years of working out i brought myself to 180. You see im an 18 year old Male who just wants to get to 150 lbs and have a six pac! lol idk what to do tho. Im 5'9 and i have a gut and a bit of flab. idk what diet to have and what kinda exercise  Someone please guide me, i want to look good for summer because i plan on having a complete new change and my new weight is a part of it. my set goal is June 1st. can i make it? Sorry if this paragraph is cofnsuing in anyway im kinda sleep deprived lol.

Thanks for reading!! please help if u can

Weight loss can be accomplished either through the natural means or through weight loss procedures. Regarding the natural means the procedure includes following a healthy diet regime which includes healthy and natural food patterns and extensive work outs in both morning and evening for an hour. The results of the natural modes are gradual and slow ones. Weight loss surgery is also the ones for those having heavy weight gains. You may search in Google for Affordable Weight Loss surgery for the portals offering such services. They are quiet promising in terms of results and are healthy too for the fitness seekers.

I started my weight loss journey 4 months ago at 235.7 pounds. I've since lost 39 pounds. I've really started working on toning and have found that running, planking, and spin classes have helped me tone up tremendously all while doing my cardio so that I can keep losing!

Surgery probablly isn't an option for you. In most cases, you have to have two co-morbidity diagnosis and a large psych eval to even be determined for bariatric surgery or gastric bypass. . . .

EXERCISE! EXERCISE! EXERCISE! :)

Health Advisor

Hello guys and girls.

Have you ever lost your weight loss motivation? If that’s true, don’t be depressed. A lot of people walked in your shoes.

SteadyHealth Community collected their stories and presented them in our new book “Weight loss motivation and discipline: Real experiences”.There you can find how people from all over the world overcome their obstacles and successfully lost their extra weight. They share with us motivational quotes and little tips and tricks which are life-savers.

You can download it totally free of charge for the next five days by using the following link - http://goo.gl/IfKUeD.

If you like our book, please leave feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Our ebook “Weight loss motivation and discipline: Real experiences” is free for just three more days.

If you are stuck with your weight loss journey, there’s nothing better than reading experiences of real people who were determined enough to win battle with their pounds. Motivation comes from the inside, but indulging yourself with a little more encouragement can't hurt!

After reading our book, just help us with one small thing: leave us your comment on Amazon and help other people find our book.

Health Advisor

Today is the last day of our free promo campaign for the “Weight loss motivation and discipline: Real experiences” ebook.

Demotivation is the enemy of successful weight loss. This book is all about making friends with your weight loss journey and staying committed.

Just follow this link and restore lost faith - http://goo.gl/IfKUeD.

After downloading your free copy, please leave us a feedback on Amazon and help us reach others in our attempt to share this useful info to as many people as we can.