I used to exercise a lot. Aerobics, running…. After I changed my job and had paused of 2 years I totally lost motivation to exercise. I can’t make myself now to move. I put some weight, I ma often depressed….how can I motivate myself to exercise again?

Well, there are types of factors that affect our motivation to stay with an exercise program, like personal, program or environmental factors. Ask you self for example: How do you feel about the value of exercise? Remember you past experience, consult someone about the program…like what is the best for you…Is the program varied enough to maintain interest and diminish boredom…etc.

I can totally relate. It's difficult to start something....anything in life when you've experienced a pause in the rhythm. I suggest 2 things:

1. Find an exercise buddy, someone who wants to achieve similar goals. Or, look for exercise groups in your region. Sometimes, groups bike together or hike together. It is MUCH easier to exercise with people!

2. Start with goals you can achieve. Instead of swearing that you'll exercise for 1 hour a day, start with 10 minutes. Do this for a week, and then increase to 15 minutes. You'll feel good about yourself and won't set yourself up for failure.

And post here! Tell us how you're doing.

Health Advisor

Hello guys and girls.

Have you ever lost your weight loss motivation? If that’s true, don’t be depressed. A lot of people walked in your shoes.

SteadyHealth Community collected their stories and presented them in our new book “Weight loss motivation and discipline: Real experiences”.There you can find how people from all over the world overcome their obstacles and successfully lost their extra weight. They share with us motivational quotes and little tips and tricks which are life-savers.

You can download it totally free of charge for the next five days by using the following link - http://goo.gl/IfKUeD.

If you like our book, please leave feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Our ebook “Weight loss motivation and discipline: Real experiences” is free for just three more days.

If you are stuck with your weight loss journey, there’s nothing better than reading experiences of real people who were determined enough to win battle with their pounds. Motivation comes from the inside, but indulging yourself with a little more encouragement can't hurt!

After reading our book, just help us with one small thing: leave us your comment on Amazon and help other people find our book.

You have to make your mind and just give yourself a boost.. Start just from 15 mins daily and then increase the timings...add meditation to your schedule

Health Advisor

Today is the last day of our free promo campaign for the “Weight loss motivation and discipline: Real experiences” ebook.

Demotivation is the enemy of successful weight loss. This book is all about making friends with your weight loss journey and staying committed.

Just follow this link and restore lost faith - http://goo.gl/IfKUeD.

After downloading your free copy, please leave us a feedback on Amazon and help us reach others in our attempt to share this useful info to as many people as we can.