Hi, my sister is suffering from anxiety several months already and no matter how much I try to help her nothing has changed. She started to experience first symptoms several weeks after she had miscarriage and it lasts till now. I was wondering if there is someone who may share his anxiety story.

Hi, I have also suffered from anxiety almost a year. It all started after my father died. First thing I have felt was shortening of breath, than dizziness, fear that something bad will happen to me. It was very hard time for me, I couldnt sleep and I felt very weak. I was taking sedatives some time and start to go swimming. Sport helped me very much.

Celebrity
For a brief synopsis of my success story see my reply to Clarita on this other topic on here at this link:
https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/anyone-recovered-from-anxiety&hpr=anyone_recovered_from_anxiety_

My husband has had anxiety/depression for 26 years. It started more depression and has turned into anxiety about 7 years ago. He has tried about every med for this and so far has found nothing that works. He is now taking Imipramine, Zyprexa {very light dose}and Serax. The anxiety is always worse in the mornings and early afternoon. He said he dreads going to bed because he knows it will be back when he wakes. This is a crippling sickness. We still hope to find a med that will work for him. I hope all of you get to feeling better.