Has anyone used Algoxyll?? I saw an ad for this product and I’m just wondering if someone was using it…. What were your experiences?????

Several weeks ago after reading an ad in a woman's magazine. I decided to take a look at company's website and afterwards saved it in my favorites. Yesterday when I went back to that site to order several packages, I found out it was no longer an active website. Then I attempted to search the web for algoxyll and on my horror I found bad information regarding the company who sells algoxyll. So, I don’t recommend you to use it.. At least I will not.. Luckily I did not by any of it when I first visited that site….

Superstar
Please read this topic:
https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/could-algoxyll-help-me&hpr=Could_Algoxyll_help_me_

Although this product is referred to as a scam all over the internet, I wanted to share my personal story from when I took it.

I purchased bottles of Algoxyll from Geneva Bioscience back in 2002 - I can't remember how I came across the Ad. I was in college at that time and had definitely gained my freshman 15 - I was about 20 years old. I took the product as directed - I remember about 7 drops into a full glass of water before every meal. (I remember it being very easy to take as well - just a squirt in a glass of water, which was nice and discreet.) I remember noticing an immediate difference intestinally, I was going much more regularly and didn't feel bloated at all because I was eliminating lots of water. Within the first two weeks I probably lost about 10 pounds.

To this day, that was that thinnest point in my life that I've ever been. Granted, I was exercising and walking a lot along with taking the serum, but I remember getting down to about 119. (I was in the high-130s when I started) Of course I was younger then as well. I stopped taking the serum after a while because I didn't need it, and I kept the weight off for at least another year after that.

Over the next 3-5, then 7 years, I have slowly put the weight back on and THEN SOME. Because I couldn't find the product anymore on line, I tried various other pills and diets, and nothing seemed to work for me quite like that serum did. Now, tipping the scales at over 160 pounds, I'm discouraged that I'll ever be that trim ever again. For some reason, today my memory was triggered of that product and I went online to even see if it existed anymore. It appears that its no longer available in the US and has been marked a scam.

I am a strong believer that you have to find what works for you when it comes to weight loss - and not only what works physiologically in your body, but what also fits into your lifestyle and is easy and hassle-free to incorporate in your daily routine. I have no idea why, but I never had a problem carrying around that little bottle and squirting it in my water. For some reason, taking pills just isn't the same for me. I always forget to bring them along and take them with meals, and the shake-shaking sound is embarrassing and cumbersome in public environments. Algoxyll worked REALLY well for me, and its a shame its no longer avail