Hey there,

First off for a little background, I'm a 16 yr old male, who has not been sexually active. I recently developed 1 larger than normal pimple type bump on the wall of my scrotum sack. They are definitely not on the testes themselves. They did have a whitish colored puss when squeezed like a pimple. They generally don't cause pain, unless squeezed or irritated. The skin around the bumps seems to be a little harder than normal, similar to the way cold water would affect the scrotum. They feel like "underground" pimples as they're larger under the skin than on the surface. Just wondering if you have any idea as to whether these could possibly be an STD or more of a cyst/ingrown hair type of a deal. Any info is greatly appreciated.

i couldnt explain it any better, i have the same problem just im 18

im only 14 i have the same thing ive looked all over the internet and ive herd its everything from zits/white heads like you get on your face to herpes but they said something like put moist heat on it 2-3 times a day if that doesnt work im takin my ass to the doctors idk how much longer i can go with this sh*t imgetting madd scared i might have an std

First of all,I am considerably older than you kids.But we all have the same issues.

I have done my research and consulted with  several friends in the medical field about my dilemma.

Not to worry!!!,This affliction is common to men who wear there underwear to tight...lmfao.

In some cases,pimples or polyps can occur when your balls sweat. No joke,if left alone it can become very irritating.

The advise i was given was to switch to Boxers...gives the big-dog and his side-kicks room to breath.

You should still all get checked out by your healthcare proffessional...just to be on the safe side.

god bless you all...and Happy New Year!

I had the same thing 30 years ago. I has several of them, to get rid of then I used a needle and dug them out. They are white about 1/16" in diameter. When I popped them a thick white substance came out usually thicker than pus. Must have removed 15 to 20 over a three year period and never had problems again.

bob k: When I popped them a thick white substance came out usually thicker than pus.

i have one too, i only get pain when its moved about, i only have the one but today i realised it had grown into 2, but still joined. and secondly didnt it hurt when you poped them