i have pimple like bumps in random spots on my scrotum. They are not painful and if they are popped it oozes a little whiteish liquid. Im not sexually active. What would it be. Im 16 years old

I noticed these too. when i was younger, i used to be very zealous about popping zits (i hated them). and as such, i would pop the ones i could (i assume they are zits, but there were many i couldnt pop, and with those i used a new razor blade, made an incision right over the bump and squeezed it like a zit until a small white hardened sphere would come out. im not sure what the hell these really were, but i would like to know as well. I still get them by the way.

I have them too. I think they are sebaceous cysts (look it up on Wikipedia) in my case. See a doctor about it, and don't shave down there anymore if you do already.

Ahh, I have one of these as well. Its my third.. it started out on the soft part on the side of my scrotem. eventually i ran out of ones that were ez to remove and i've been picking this one. Because its so sensitive its really hard to remove. Its about this size [] sorry i ran out of examples.

I've been trying to remove it myself but its so large and the skin is attached to it.

Id prefer to not go to the doctor any suggestions on how i can remove this myself.

yeah i have them too if anyone knows please let me know

Yeah kadlek74 pretty much quoted my problem. Started before I was sexually active in gr9, got worse because I scratched and tried to pop them (I have known for some time that neither helps but scratching feels really good haha). Anyways the guest right below him mentioned to look up sebaceous cysts on wikipedia. The pictures don't look too accurate (though none are on the genitals), but the causes and treatment for these makes a lot of sense. I think the treatedments on wiki were a bit extreme but there was a heating pad one I might try. Or just see a doctor and hope he can help. Goodluck fellas

If you're still wanting an answer, it's probably milia or milium, In children, milia often disappear within two to four weeks. In adults they may require removal by a physician, dermatologist, or an esthetician. I have them too, hope this helps :)

They are fodyce spots not freakin cysts. look it up

I had one that was the size of a pencil eraser , I tried to pop it but it came back and grew to the size of a small marble. I went to a dermatologist surgery specialist who does cyst removal. He cut it drained it cleaned it and let it heal said if grows back have to remove the hair follicle , sac, it self w surgery.