Okay So Me and my girlfriend like having sex all the time. Usually we try to go two to 3 times a day. But most of the time we dont even accomplish that, because she has a sting pain when i try to go inside her. Ive tried not being as rough, Even other positions. Im tall and skinny and she is short and chubby is there anyway that we can make the pain stop or not be as bad

Yes, slow down....not as often...concentrate on her pleasure, not yours....and USE LUBE!

2-to-3 times a day is an awfully frequent rate... especially for a young, new couple.

I'd suggest slowing down and giving her a chance to catch her breath. I'm guessing she's not into it as much as you might be.

Well we have been together for like almost 2 years and been having sex like this for the past 6 months...we both are nymphos...

whats a good lube

KY Liquid, Jelly, Wet, Moist, Oh, and most anything that is water based. Try going to your pharmacy and looking in the personal products isle.

Agreed.

You can also spend money on the "His/Hers" personal lubes from KY Jelly and Johnson and Johnson... or, the warming or cooling gels that are also sold to spice up tristing... but I don't recommend it unless you and your partner are on the same page with wanting to "play" and don't mind experiencing something unusual or unpleasant instead of a stellar experience. (Tastes differ, is what I'm trying to say.)