I'd like to try anal masturbation.
As I am a teen, I can't buy lube. What can I use? Is saliva ok?
Is it messy? I hope not!

i use my slava and anal masturbation is really fun ;)

Me2 it turns me on so good;)

Honestly I wouldn't use saliva for this. For anal masterbation you practically have to keep the inside of your anus lubricated because if its not, you risk causing a tear in the inner tissue of your anus thus leading to bleeding or infections both possibly leading to a visit to the doctor depending on how bad. The inner skin of your anus is extremely sensitive and using saliva isn't enough to lubricate it to the point of incerting objects in it. I would recommend using water-based lubes for this, like KY jelly(highly recommended) or baby lotion, both can be found in Walmart or any store really. And just a piece of advise I would stop using pens for your anal masterbation as you risk possibly tearing the skinn in your anus or harming it, I would recommend using your fingers or sex toys for this purpose as they do have them for this particular pleasure but its up to you, hoped this helped✌

I use saliva it works great and i can. Fit my boyfriends big penis in there no problem. Good luck

Why can't you buy lube?? It is not in an adult section of the store. It is usually in the family planning area. Go for it.

In the family planning section of your store there are scores of lubricants which last longer than saliva. I would caution against the flavored lubes since they may cause an allergic reaction. Like the response above lubrication is a must. Even if you are inserting fingers. But avoid "baby lotion" since this is a derivative from oil and is caustic. As far as "objects" to insert check out the anal dildos on the internet. You can purchase them and they arrive in a plain wrapper.