I have heard there is one formula, new one, known as Carb Stop Capsules. One friend of mine told me it is a unique formula designed to reduce the absorption of calories from starch carbohydrates. Since I have this kind of problems, I would like to hear more about this. Can you tell me more about Carb Stop Capsules? I would like to know if that might help me or does it works anyway.

First, you need to hear that Carb Stop Capsules consists to natural ingredients and absorbs the Alpha Amylase in your stomach. This way the starch and sugar will not be converted into fat, and it goes through the system very fast. Each capsule of Carb Stop contains Chromium Polynicotinate, Gymnema Sylvestre and Phaseolus Vulgaris. This product blocks the effects of Alpha Amylase, the enzyme that controls the absorption of Carbohydrates, and this way these capsules work. Important thing you need to know to understand this better is how our bodies turn part of everything that we eat into a simple sugar called glucose. This is our body’s source of energy, and is regulated by what is called the glucose tolerance factor. To use it properly, you need to take one to three capsules a day, one capsule at the beginning of each meal containing carbohydrates. Other way, you could use two capsules with a meal containing a large amount of carbohydrates. As with any dietary program, Carb Stop Capsules will work best when drinking 8-10 glasses of water daily. You also need to consult you health care practitioner prior to use, and you should know it is not recommended to use during pregnancy or if you are lactating.