For me, losing weight is extremely difficult. I have tried so many different products, I have tried exercise and food regimen, but nothing helped me. As a result, I am skeptical when I see advertisements for miracle weight-loss pills promising to lose many kilos overnight. For me, it all just sounds too easy to be believed. However, one friend of mine succeeded to lose some weight with Carboslim, so I wish to hear what you could tell me about this.

What you said is true, and we are right to be skeptical about all these miracle weight-loss pills. Even if we could lose a lot of weight very quickly, it is unlikely that we would be able to keep it as we want. Unfortunately, our bodies believe that it is wise to store fat, because thousands of years ago storing fat was a way of surviving. Because of this, losing weight too quickly can actually encourage our bodies to store fat even more aggressively.
However, Carboslim provides weight lost about using proven approaches to ensure that we lose weight the same way we put it on. This means it should be done gradually and without making sudden changes to the way we live. Above all, it is about blocking calorie absorption with Carboslim weight management formula. This way, our daily absorption of energy is reduced, but not so dramatically that we suffer negative consequences. This is only enough so that long-term weight gain becomes long-term weight loss. Natural Nutrition Carboslim is used for inhibiting the conversion of starch into glucose. Beside this, it works by decreasing absorption of glucose from carbohydrates and maintaining balanced blood sugar levels. Carboslim capsules include white kidney bean extract and may assist in weight reduction through the prevention of starch digestion.

nothing worked as advertised. I tried hydroxycut and havent seen any results. Infact, it advertised a reduction in appetite - well, ? I was still hungry and I was eating more fruits and salads and taking this -plus doing more physical exercising - (walking) and still - nothing. I feel heavy and I'm not considered overweight. I am currently waiting on 2 bottles of carb-o-slim and, while I've been cutting down on breads and pastas -it's killing me..I love carbs -but feel like I'm depriving myself, at the same time.

At night,unfortunately, I like sweets -(chocolate, mainly) so I guess that doesnt help... that and ice cream...I hope this carb-o-slim will show me some results. I have been really trying just to lose roughly 15 lbs.