Hello. I'm 45 year old male and I'm having serious heath problems all because of my bad life and eating habits.
I have problems with my heart and serious case of atherosclerosis. So, doctor told me I should loose some weight quickly before it is too late.
Problem is that I'm a big gourmand I can't really control my appetite.
I adore pasta and bread and all food with lots of sugar in it.
I couldn’t start with some diet by which you eat cereals like a bird.
I was wondering is there any diet on the market that allows you to eat anything you want and then block absorption of all this in your digestive system. A friend told me that some Ultimate Carb Phaser 1000 is something I'm looking for. Was he true?

Well, I can tell you that your friend has given you a good advice and information. I know some facts about the exact mechanism of action of this diet supplements.
It has one revolutionary ingredient called white kidney been extract that helps to block the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates such as bread, pasta and many other starchy foods containing white flour and refined sugars.
To be more correct- it blocks the action of one enzyme called alpha-amylase, which is the digestive enzyme that is responsible for converting carbohydrates into absorbable sugars and fat depositing.
Try it- it is really revolutionary and effective. Eat what ever you want and still loose weight.