i am a proffesional driver and i am taking percoset for a not so good crushed foot that has healed wrong...it has been 2 years....will percoset show up positive on my randon drug test?...

Yes it will come up in your test. I drive in California & the DOT law states that we as driver can not take any narcotics at all. now if you hurt your self on the job & have to take it for pain & are not driving for the time being on it, then your are ok. But if not, & you do have a Script for it & your name on it, it sould be ok, just let them know that you are going to stop & was not aware of the law. Get a not from your Dr stating that you are stoping the meds& seeking another form of medication for pain that is not narcotic. They did this to me one time just because I answerd yes I did take a vicoden one for back pain. He then suspended my Medical so I could not drive untill I got that note. even though my pee was clean & I told him it was long ago. I would sugest to not take it or if u have to u can have you Dr write a note saying that it don't affect your abilitys to drive & operate, but I would not do that. right now I'm on Methadone & hydromorphone for back pain, & I heard DOT banned Methadone 100%. so I just use a Synthetic piss I buy from the smoke shop & I carry it on my at all times. so far its worked over 10 times. its called (number 1 ) its a belt with like 2 sets of piss, enough for 2 test, if u need a lot for that day, but don't try to save it over time after opening it, use it all at one time. But I sayong like if u need to use it for the protien test & then the drugs test ( split test bottle) its got that much. I hope I helped out. feel free to email cause I just found this fourm & might loose it. I know a lot about pain meds & DOT laws & Drug testing. I'm not a criminal, but I just have a bad back prob & need to take meds, I'm married with a wife 4 kids & I'm the only one working, I gotta do what I gotta do rite???? if I don't work my familly won't survive. _[removed]_