Pretty much what ended up happening was, I Went to visit my girlfriend for about 5 Days (LDR) and certain things happened and i finished and some of my semen hit the outside of her vagina right at the opening. I Cleaned it up to the best of my ability and about 2 days when i left we had sex. I Used a rubber and everything and that was pretty much it. She heard some stuff and got EXTREMELY paranoid about being pregnant.

She took 2 Preg Tests and they both came out negative. A Day after she was "Due" for her period (Forgot to add she is VERY irregular) All that came out was a A lot of DARK brown discharge, The follow day some more came out but it was little. She has been very paranoid about it and pretty much scared to death. She is 10 days late and has literally had no symptoms at all, The only "Symptom" She could possibly have that she complained about today was Bloating, Than again she was eating some food. Even than she told me she ate a little bit.

Can she possibly be pregnant or are we just over-thinking this whole situation. Told her to go to the University OB/GYN But she said she is embarrassed which i can understand completely but this is the only way she can know for sure. 

Hey there I can and you're worry I have been in similar situation. It is extremely unlikely that she is pregnant the fact that she is itregular it may have been a while since her last period So it is not uncommon to have dark brown discharge typically means the lining it's old.  It's her period. Was After you  had a scare with the ejaculation you really don't have anything to worry about 

Honestly i hope so. I am so damn scared about it all

It's ok just try to relax. If she is stressed it can delay her period too just take a pregnancy test if you want your mind to be at ease

She has taken 2 of em. Both came out negative but she still thinks otherwise since she is late

She is fine..... If she is irregular how does she know she is late?