okay hi.. im too scared to ask anyone of this but okay me and my boyfriend were fooling around and he put the tip ( not even ) of his penis in my vagina .. it was only for like 2 or 3 seconds but there was a bitt of presure.. he might have ejaculated earlier that day.. i am just scared that there was cum on there and that it could have got me pregnant. and after wards he touched me down there.. could i be pregnant ? because i can not stop thinking about it ! please please help me !

im not trying to worry you but you need to understant that Fertile mucus is present in the woman’s body during the few days before ovulation, as the ova are ripening. This mucus is produced by the cervix, and flows down the vagina to the outside of the woman’s body. The purpose of the mucus is to protect and nourish the sperm on their journey to the egg. The vaginal canal is normally acid. Semen is alkaline. Sperm die in an acid environment. The fertile mucus is alkaline, like the semen, and so makes the sperm’s journey possible.
Even without ejaculation, sperm are present in the small amount of fluid produced by a tiny gland called the Cowper’s gland. Cowper’s fluid leaks out of the penis during sexual activity. Therefore sperm are often present before ejaculation. The presence of sperm in the Cowper’s fluid may be one reason for the ineffectiveness of withdrawal as a method of birth control. Another reason may be the leaking of a drop of seminal fluid before withdrawal occurs. The first drop of seminal fluid may contain millions of sperm.
In addition, even without penetration of the man’s penis inside the woman’s vagina, pregnancy is possible. During the woman’s fertile, wet, time, the tiny, microscopic sperm can swim from outside the vagina, into the vaginal opening, up the vagina, into the uterus, and into the fallopian tubes. There the sperm may fertilize the ovum, and pregnancy may begin.
For this reason, during the woman’s fertile time, pregnancy is possible with only genital contact. This means, touching of the penis to the vaginal area.
you should keep track of ur period n see what happens and good luck:)

hey ok i really need help! im really worried..um well this is the story. me n my bf were dry humping and i had my underwear on but he had nothing and and just for a few seconds the tip of his penis pressed against the openin of my vagina but i had my underwear on. it was only for a few seconds and idk he might have had pre cum on it but for sure he hadnt came. neways can i be pregnant from this? i'm 3 days late but im only a teen....help!!