I would like some more information about cervix positioning and mucus in early pregnancies. I believe that I am only 15 days pregnant. This should make it about the 8th or 9th time, with one live birth so I am "High-Risk"! An earlier "Positive" is best to ensure a lasting pregnancy. Until today I have never heard about this stuff, and I am in my 30d's..... ;-) So I dive right in an check.....the best way I could....LoL. Mine is smoth, firm, and very hard to reach. Lets say I had to "scrub the ground" to reach it! The mucus is milky, an not sticky. I have taken 5(and then some) hpt 3+/2-, with the +'s very very faint.....I was the only one to see them. Friends say they saw it only after I pointed it out. (and in good lighting) My breast are two large to check for sens. but that blue vein is Darker and all around. Any tips would be welcomed!! The bad thing is that I cannot get in to see my dr until the end of the month.... :'( by then it may be to late!

Unfortunately unless you know the cause of your recurrent miscarriages earlier detection won't help stop a miscarriage. In early pregnancy the cervix is high and 'mushy'.
Good luck.

Some pregnancy tests detect smaller amounts of the hcg hormones, thats probably why you have 3+/2-. Most hospitals, crisis pregnancy centers and doctors have a walkin blood pregnancy test that you can go in and have done. I would suggest that you check it out. As far as the cervical position it should be high, soft but underneath firm, smooth and closed unless you have already had a child then it will be slightly open do to the stretching from giving birth. I hope this helps!

my husband and i had sex about a week after my period ends. he did ejaculate a little bit but withdraw it back cause we plan not to have a baby yet.

now, my period come late about three days and there's a mucus discharge at my cervis. milky white in color. so i was wondering am i pregnant?

you very well could be. try to take a E.P.T. It's a very sensitive at home pee test for the H.C.G.

Ok, TTC and I d/c'd pill 12/17/10 and my periods since (3) have been 26,27,31 days apart. So I guestimated that I will start @ 4/13 ish. Sooo...question being, will a home preg test work anytime soon, I think I may bee feeling the "ligaments stretching" of the uterus or am I getting to far into my own head? Please advise. thx Kim

It wouldn't hurt to take one. I know when I was pregnant I was not even four weeks before I found out. And I didn't feel the stretching ligaments until a little later on, maybe like 5/6 weeks, but everyone is different!