hi i was a cheerleader last year and a singer in the choir at my high school. i used my voice alot and now i can't sing high or scream i'm worried i won't ever get it back please help me and give me answers!

It could be something as simple as a strain or it could be serious. You may want to see your doctor who will refer you to an ear nose and throat specialist. I have a special friend who had the same thing going on and she was told that she had a non cancerouse lesion on her vocal cords. A simple procedure took care of her little problem and with several weeks of "not talking" to much, she is now perfectly back to normal.
See your own doctor first because if you go straight to a Specialist, it may not be covered by insurance if the referrel is not made.

No way am i implying that this is what's going on with you, this is from personnel experience only.

Hi there, it is very hard to lose your voice permanently. I know that some singers can get nodes like bbfeet is talking about and you can get a surgery to get rid of it if you have an issue. But most of the time you don't even need surgery. HOw are you feeling now?