Hey people..

Im one who sing a lot. My voice used to be clear all the while. However, recently.. around few months ago.. my voice started to have this crackling sound(sounds like sticking a piece of paper when placed near a swirling fan's blade) when Im hitting the high notes.. Hmm.. Some solutions I took were to drink plenty of water.. Haha.. I really do drink a lot.. 6 litres or more each day!

So.. Hmm.. I wondering is it a normal voice change? or might it be a throat problem that I have to look into?

Thanks! :-D

yes my husband is a singer to he has the same problem,,he trys 2 hit the hi notes and he can't ,,he went to the emergency hospital,and the found him laryngitis,,which is cause by singing to laud,,they gave him trement,,and for six days and he was able to sing,,,he hasn't sing for 2 years already but thank god he can know,,,,but yes i reccomend you to go to the emergency room and tell them that your throat feels like you have some thing dont tell them that u cant sing,,cause they wont think its an emergency,,,just tell them that you u feel u have some little balls there stuck,,and that they feel swellen,,i bet they will attend uuu quick,,,take care,,if uuu want to tell me thank uuu for my advice,,please email me,at,******* take care bye

**edited by moderator**emails not allowed**

Well i think if ur throat feels dry on the inside when u sing u should just drink water or stop singing for 2 to 5 days so your throat can get use to it cause it helped me and im a singer too and dont worry just drink water it should help

Wow, the emergency department?!? That is a completely inappropriate use of the emergency department. A crackly voice is not an emergency. Way to make everyone's premiums go up. You should be ashamed for suggesting it.