Hi, folks. I started working in a PR company last month. I am satisfied for now, but the thing that bothers me is my voice. It should be deeper and I work with people every day. I don’t know what to do. Are there any herbs that I could take for this? What do you think? I would appreciate your opinion.

Hi, there. I think that all of us cannot have deep voices. It would be boring. I think that the most important thing is self confidence. When you are self-confident, client feels that and respects you. You should work on that. You can take raw eggs in the morning like opera singers do. It is good for healthy voice. However, it is more important to work on your self-esteem. If you hadn’t had a proper voice, your employers wouldn’t have hired you.

try vocal exercises, but make sure you're doing them properly!! A lot of people do not properly train their voice and strain it constantly. Also try to minimize clearing throat and if you must clear your throat vocalize while doing so. Also you can probably lower an octave or two just by speaking from your chest register.

Sorry to hear your having vocal difficulties . Always be sure to go to a qualified ENT but for the best organic herbal voice care formulas you should go to Superior Vical Health. At superiorvocalhealth.com They have formulas that seriously work, were created by an opra singer and used by top artists around the world.