Okay, so I am a singer - and have been trained to know how to sing properly not to cause knodes etc etc.

And recently, My throat is REALLY dry. Not sore, just dry.
I have a stuffed nose - but its not runny.
My tonsils are HUGE.
And when I sing, I have no upper register and my belt is really cracky no matter how much I support.
I also have green mucus in the morning.

Could it be tonsilitis? Adnoids? Knodes? Sinuses?
What will get me my voice back?!!?

I have a show opening next week where I sing 12 solos, and nothing is helping!
I cant even find an open walk in clinic to help, and cant see and ENT till MAY!

PLEASE HELP!!! THANK YOU!

If you are a guy:
Your voice may be changing. It happens to everyone. I remember when mine changed. I went from a high voice to a low one.

em, a glass of lemon or a lime juice (50%-80%) mixed with hot water and in addition of sugar to suit your need for sweetness, may help you :-) helps me back 3 years ago :-)

Theres not much you can do really. sorry.
you could try taking some cold and flu tablets, in case its a type of influenza or something similar. Really all you can do is rest your voice and drink lots of honey and lemon with hot water... and hope you get better by the time your show opens. Sorry cant be more help. It sucks when this type of thing happens, Im a singer too and I know exactly how you feel.

swollen tonsils? Sore throat? Green Mucus? Sounds like a bad case bronchitis. Definitly bronchitis. Take Ashma Nebulizers, puffers, and pills. Get 2 dr's asap.