Hi im 18 years old boy . But my voice is like females. Im a patient of tonsels and synasitus . And another problem is that my voice breaks . I mean i need much stress to speak . So this is the problem . I want to know how can i make my voice heavy ?

It sounds like you need to do some vocal exercises to learn to put more strength behind your speaking.  Although we are born with the vocal cords God gave us, we can still work to speak more clearly and concisely.  I think even enrolling in voice lessons or singing lessons can help work these muscles and you will become more confident when speaking to people.  I would suggest that you check into classes in your local community or even YouTube.  YouTube has everything on anything!  That's how I learned how to crochet!  You can work those vocal cords by training them to be stronger and clearer.