I was in an accident 8 months ago, and I am still having life sided rib pain. I was T-boned in this accident and wearing my seat belt. My car ended up being totaled. I have been through PT which helped, but I still have pain. I've had a few x-rays which show no fractures. I am looking for other remedies to try other than rest, ice, heat, and Ibuprofen. I don't want to settle my claim until I know I'm out of the woods. I think my doctor is going to do an MRI next or pain management.

I had an accident i was on a special needs transport and we hit into a car. My side is bruised

Car accidents are complex to say the least. Regardless if doctors are minimizing what you have, you're in pain and must go to a doctor ASAP. 2 words-don't wait. Some things don't show up on mris and tests (whip lash, costochrondritis or even tears) which is why its important to have good drs. And sometimes injuries aren't immediate but gradual and progressive. And anytime you seek treatment there is a record which can help down the line in a legal situation. If you wait they won't understand that you truly are injured because of the delay. But most importantly this is your health and must get proper diagnosis and relief. I know this is a late response and I do hope you find this now good health.

Hos do you feel now? Any long lasting issues? In bracing fkr my future. 1p days ago I erecked my car on the highway. The airbags faiked to de ploy and my chest lain is bad. O

I was recently in a car accident & I'm having similar pain in the rib area. I can almost guarantee that several ribs are dislocated. I say this because I have had dislocated ribs in the past and this is so similar just more ribs involved.

I am blessed with a good chiropractor's office that is going to take a look at the X-ray from the Dr & know exactly how to fix it. If you can find a sports medicine/chiropractic team they can help with this.