Its been two days that my stomach started to hurt which sent me to the bathroom in the middle of the night with diarrhea. I couldn't really sleep after that because I started to get a discomfort on my lower left side abdomen which continued later that evening. The diarrhea did not stop either. The pain on my left side would get stronger after going to the bathroom. After a while the pain stopped on my abdomen an seemed to move up tothe center of my chest especially when I exhale. I still continue to have diarrhea and it is still very uncomfortable to go to the restroom as well as my chest still hurting. I would like to know if this has ever happened to someone else an if so, is it serious and do I need to seek medical help? Or do you know what it is?

yes i even faced the same problem eariler but the difference is that i dn't had abodominal pain on the side of  stomach.when i diagonst with this i came to know that all because of gastric.