For the last week and a half I have been getting stomach pain after I eat something. Anything. It could be a large meal, or just a piece of toast. Obviously, depending on the size of the meal will determine the amount of pain I am in. But what is strange is that I am constantly in pain (mild cramping until I eat something, then it's more moderate cramping). And the pain isn't severe to the point I can't handle it, but it is definitely there. A few examples of my pain tolerance is, I had iritis for 2 weeks before I finally went to the dr, and I have to say, that was the worst pain I have ever felt! I had foot surgery and I only took 3 pills out of the bottle I was prescribed for pain meds, the extent of the surgery was non weight bearing for 3 months. So I am unsure if I may be in more pain then I feel? Can this happen? The only way I can describe my pain to my mother is period cramps, but way worse. It used to be in one general spot (upper middle abdomen), but as the days went on I can't pin point the spot of pain. It just feels like I have cramping in my whole abdomen. I am also nauseous all the time. Nausea is worse after meals or in the morning when I wake up. I have tenderness right between my ribs (where the left and right side meet, above my belly button) when I press on it. And I have chest pain (or pain in the general area of my chest) right in the middle, down by my tender spot. Constant dull pain there, but worse when I breathe in. Back pain is also present, the other day it was right in between my shoulder blades, which was dull, achy. Now it's mid back, but still in the middle.

Now on to the more embarrassing stuff (sorry!) The first day I started feeling sick I had diarrhea, and continuing into about the next 2 days. Therefore, I assumed it was food poisoning or the stomach flu. Soon the diarrhea cleared but the stomach pain continued constantly. I went all of yesterday with no bowel movements at all, and it seemed as though I couldn't pass any stool, although I felt like I needed to. Even when I try to pass gas it feels like there is a pressure in my bottom, like something blocking it. :$ No pain in my bottom, just a pressure that I can't seem to pass anything through. I am really sorry for the mental images, but I assume you wouldn't be on a health website if you couldn't handle it :-P

Anyways, the point in my post is just to see if anyone might know what's going on. I wasn't planning on seeing the dr, just because I don't feel like my pain is severe enough, and I don't know if my symptoms point to anything serious. I hate visiting the dr or hospital because I am afraid of looking s t u p i d if they determine nothing is wrong. I think my mom may be scheduling a dr appoint for Tuesday though (since it's a holiday weekend).
A little about myself: I am 19 years old and overweight, I am addicted to Dr.P, (caffeine rather) and have tried to stop drinking but the headaches get so bad I give in and drink soda. I have multiple sodas a day. (Never more then 3) I also eat fast food way too much. But with work and school full time, it's easier just to swing by and eat something in my spare time.

Random things to add:
my stools are "fatty"
And my urine is darker then normal.

Oh, and my stomach is bloated/swollen

you have heartburn...drink milk or eat cheese or other dairy products to nutralize the acid in your stomach..or take tums...