Hi, I'm a 22 year old girl, engaged to a guy I've been with for years now. I have a vaginal cyst, it's not an ovarian cyst though. But maybe once or twice or more every month I get sharp stabbing needle like pains in my lower abdomen. It hurts so bad that it hurts to breath, or exhale too deeply, or put pressure on my lower stomach. It gets to the point where I'll jerk in pain or can't move or talk. Last night was the second time it has ever woke me up from deep sleep. I tried to move into a different position to see if the pain would go away but nothing, so I got up to pee and came back and seemed to be better. That night also i realized I was having severe cold sweats when I was tossing and turning before and after the pain occured. I know there's no std's because I get annual checkups by my gyno. Also I've had an ultrasound to check out my cyst and she says that it's perfectly fine and small and shouldn't be causing any pain. I noticed that most of the time when this occurs the sharp stabbing pain seems to be more to the right side. I am on birth control and have been since I was 15 years old, but I know it's not that because this started happening probably around 19 years old. I tried looking up my symptoms online but nothing seems to make sense to the pains that i'm having. I'm not sure what to think? please help!

It could be appendicitis. Thats what it sounds like to me. Good luck.